Woman has sex with her husband every day for a full year

A married woman, Brittany Gibbons, has revealed how she had sex with her husband, Andy, every day for a year and what the outcome was after the one year.
The Sun UK reports that Brittany who had issues with her body frame after giving birth to three children revealed the marriage saving benefits that she’s gotten ever since she engaged in an experiment with her husband to have sex everyday for a full year non-stop.
Brittany Gibbons
“Shortly after having my third child, I remember getting out of the shower, catching a glimpse of myself in the mirror, and wondering, ‘Who let my mom in here? From that point on, I didn’t let myself be naked.” she explained.
Since then on, Brittany decided to never fully get naked in the presence of anyone, not even her husband, during sex. After a while of worrying, a friend told her when she was faced with such a problem she too decided to have sex everyday for a full year. Brittany decided to do the same, in the hope it’d make her confront her body issues and self confidence.



Brittany Gibbons and hubby Andy
“Andy, as expected, was on board. And for a whole year, save for being parted by travel or the stomach flu, we had sex with each other.
“At first the sex adventure seemed like a chore, but as time wore on Brittany started getting used to it, looked forward to having sex and started feeling free to walk around naked at home. I was no longer hyper-aware of the sounds my curvy body was making,” she said. Like the way my thighs clapped together or my tummy smacked his,” she said.
This was three years ago, but Brittany says things are going on well now and that even though they might not be having sex every night, their marriage is as strong as ever.
“I’ll admit, my pelvis and thighs welcomed the rest. I learned that I am a better wife, a better mother and a better woman when I take the time to be secure in my relationship and selfish about feeling good about myself. Having regular sex with my husband isn’t making my marriage divorce-proof or immune to infidelity or angst, but it is helping me feel confident enough in my skin to survive it if it does happen.”











Comments

Popular Posts